Workshops | Norway October 2017

by - 6/14/2017 02:38:00 PM

Hello dear friends!

As last spring was a mess with my poor knee, our planned classes in Norway was rescheduled for next October. So now we have new date to announce and I also updated to class list.
From Friday the 27th to Sunday 29th October 2017 I'll be in Ålesund, Norway, having fun and teaching tons of new things to all of you, my sweet student.
Welcome to join the classes, more info below.
____________________________________________


Class 1: Layers & Details - scrapbook layout, Friday evening, 27th October 2017
Scrapbooking workshop with all my favorite techniques, welcome to have fun! Combining a lot of different and quick techniques makes a perfect layout with lots of details in it. The layout includes mixed media techniques and traditional papercrafting, at least seven different layers, but still it is easy to archive and quick to do.
____________________________________________


Class 2: Best Moments - scrapbook layout, Saturday morning, 28th october 2017
Come to join me doing small effects with big satisfaction! We'll create fresh and airy scrapbook page using Pan Pastels to create very unique background and then a we bring mixed media ideas to harmony page. As my lifestyle doesn't alwasy allow me to spend hours crafting, I'll also show you quick ways to do creative titles!
____________________________________________


Class 3: Mixed Memories - minibook, Saturday evening, 28th October 2017
Welcome to join me creating this fun little mixed media minibook! In this class we will build unique looking minibook with several different mixed media techniques. I will show you how to use familiar products in new ways, like watercolors and stamps, and all the techniques will be combined into one fun and textured minibook.
We will use delicious embellishments and beautiful light colors to receive lovely harmony result, which makes us smile each time we see the beautiful book.
____________________________________________


Book your seat now:
or

See you in October!

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!